UI styles
Nav
Foot
Load
FX

Community Forum · Training & Certification

Tier II maintainer prerequisites for mixed cohorts

By J. Lindqvist · September 2, 2026

Our unit wants to send four people to the next Tier II maintainer course. Two hold Tier I, two are new to the platform. Can a cohort be mixed like that, or do the new folks need to finish Tier I first?

1 Reply

  • Blackridge Training

    September 3, 2026

    Mixed cohorts are fine, with one condition: anyone without Tier I completes the online Tier I module before the course start date. It takes about two days. Enroll all four through the contact page and note who still needs the module, and we will send the access links.

Post a reply

DEMO SITE — a private sandbox seeded with sample data. Please don’t enter real personal, financial, legal, or health information; submissions may be reset at any time.DEMO — sample data. Don’t enter real personal info.
All demos